Aumatech is a dynamic and forward-looking company located in San Salvo, Abruzzo. It was founded in 2011 by Marco Monaco, Luigi Ciancaglini, and Luigi Tereo, each of them having twenty years of expertise in the design and manufacturing of machines for the automotive industry.
The company has always focused on technological research and on the choice of local suppliers with specific know-how to gain customer confidence.
Today, Aumatech machines for the production of car components, and much more, are employed in over 20 countries to produce components for the biggest car manufacturers in the world (OEM).
It was a successful choice investing even though the market was in crisis and did not support the growth rates of the company. The constant increase in turnover and personnel made it necessary to build a new plant in 2017.
Each machine is designed and realized in-house, then tested in front of the customer, with the guarantee of installation and support all over the world. Aumatech manufactures robust and durable machines which are able to work with JIS (Just in Sequence) production, with particular attention to:
Aumatech guarantees its customers complete assistance in every stage of design, manufacturing, installation, and machine maintenance of each project.
- Eco-sustainable Approach: from the very early stages of design, Aumatech considers carefully the ISO50001 standard which aims at reducing energy consumption and disposing exhaust materials.
- ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance): Aumatech offers space and time to students who want to carry out work-based learning projects.
- Safety: our machines comply with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC which is subject to Risk Analysis and certified when necessary.
- Research & Development: every year, we invest about 5% of our turnover in R&D activities with the aim of getting closer to new technologies and creating innovation.
Added value services
Aumatech offers services to fully satisfy customers, such as:
- CUSTOMIZATION to realize products under customer specifications
- PARTNERSHIP with customers to prepare quotation for complete projects
- METROLOGY SERVICE for measurements and testing activities
- CERTIFICATION Safety and I4.0 third part certification
- RETROFITTING and improvement on existing machines/plants/lines
- CFD Computational Dynamics Fluid simulation